If brands want to connect with today’s tech-savvy customers, they have to be proactive and closely monitor what is being said about them online.
The Digital Brand Analysis workshop gives you an in-depth understanding of how to manage your brand’s online reputation and develop a strong digital research plan that will help you improve your digital marketing.
With more consumers adding and consuming content online, it is becoming more and more important for brands to listen to what is being said about them. Online Reputation Management (ORM) is how brands monitor and control their online reputations and the conversations surrounding them.
The workshop will give candidates knowledge and understanding of digital brand tools like Google Analytics and Social Insights metrics, and how they correspond to related KPIs. It will also equip candidates to develop and execute a social media crisis plan.
This is a hands-on, orientation discussion and application session that will explore industry models and tools in the context of the current global and local trends.
What you will learn:
- Interpreting consumer data
- Translating data into actionable insights
- Clarifying key performance indicators
- Understanding your brand’s digital footprint
- Measuring digital influence
- Online reputation monitoring and analytics tools
- Discovering the stories that data analysts can tell you
- Online Reputation Management (ORM):
- Reputation management tools
- Online reputation management
- Understanding reputation
- Building reputation
- Informing marketing strategy
- Crisis management
- Insights and analytics
- Research planning
- Data collection
- Data analysis