You will plan, create and deliver engaging branded content for clients that improves their return on investment.
You will operate alongside other members of the team to create content-driven pitches that form part of an overall client plan. In this role, you will develop and execute clients’ overall digital content strategies.
- Develop a strong understanding of the client, their goals, their strategy and their business.
- Create strong communication plans that deliver on client expectations.
- Plan and write content for web, social media, email, digital adverts, mobile and any other digital channels.
- Turn product requirements into a clear and engaging story for customers (across all touchpoints including micro-content, UI labels, emails and long-form copy)
- Present your work and articulate your thinking to teammates and other stakeholders
- Collaborate with design partners to influence the layout, interactions and visual design
- Coordinate content with Brand, Marketing and Operations teams to ensure we create a consistent end-to-end experience
- Stay up to date on digital technologies and new ways to communicate to customers
- Use data and research to evaluate your content’s impact, and push for continuous improvement that shows real business results
- Maintain and evolve content standards, including voice and tone
- interrogating briefs and developing content-led responses.
- Work with the research and content team to develop ideas, audience insights, social participation methods, and distribution strategies.
- In this role, you will assist a range of clients, in exploring the various avenues for creating engaging content for new and existing audiences.
- Take ownership of projects
Additional Adhoc Responsibilities
- Editing reports and proposals
- Briefing freelancers to write copy for projects and content plans
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, related field
- 2-5 years writing web and mobile content, preferably for interactive user experiences
- At ease managing multiple projects, setting stakeholder expectations, working individually and collaborating across teams
- Excellent, highly creative communication and critical-thinking skills
- You are diligent, thorough & strategy-led in your approach
- have previous experience of working in a fast-moving agency environment