We are looking for an organised social media coordinator to lead our social media team in managing all social media platforms and strategies.
The social media coordinator is responsible for providing strategic direction to our clients on their content plans, their social media platform structure and their social response plans. They will be responsible for delegating duties, facilitating meetings with clients, and monitoring analytics.
To be successful as a social media coordinator, you must have excellent knowledge of several social media platforms and have excellent communication skills. A good social media coordinator has excellent planning and time management skills.
Social Media Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Meet with clients to gauge their needs.
- Work with the client to develop the strategic direction for content plans that will be briefed to the creative team to build detailed content plans
- Develop the social media response plans for clients and brief the social media team on the needs of clients
- Manage the social media team and the quality of their implementation of the social media plans and strategy.
- Delegate specific tasks to team members.
- Monitor analytics for campaigns.
- Provide feedback to clients.
Social Media Coordinator Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Knowledge of analytics tools.
- Knowledge of social listening tools.
- Demonstrable knowledge of social media strategy
- Demonstrable knowledge of employee ambassador strategy
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- A degree in Communication or a related field.
- Prior experience in marketing or social media.
- As a premium Sprout Social Partner experience in the Sprout Social platform is preferable but not essential.
- Certifications from Meta, Google, Twitter and Linkedin will be preferable.
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to multitask
- An outgoing, positive thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Has high personal standards and promotes them in others
- Demonstrates great attention to detail and a methodical approach to work
- Great communication skills with the ability to discuss difficult situations with ease
- A valued team player, who upholds Digitlab values and professional integrity at all times